Skip to content

Specialty Insurance

Contractor's | Agribusiness | Crop | More

Wetzel Insurance Agency offers specialized insurance advice to a wide range of industries. We excel in providing complete contractor's, agribusiness, crop, dealer’s, farm, campground, manufactured housing communities, and manufactured housing dealers insurance solutions.

The agents at Wetzel Insurance Agency understand the complexities of Indiana business insurance. Contact us today to schedule a comprehensive insurance review and find out what we can do for you.

Whether you focus on a single trade, such as plumbing or electrical maintenance, or provide a wide menu of services, our experienced agents will take the time to learn your unique business and recommend contractors insurance solutions that fit your needs.

We focus on building long-term relationships, and as your company grows and changes, we’ll provide rate and coverage reviews to help you protect your bottom line. Contact us to find out how we can help your business succeed.


Agribusiness insurance provides specialized coverage for farms, ranches, wineries, commercial growers of agricultural products, and more.

Wetzel provides agricultural coverages, risk control services and claim support for each customer.

Whether it is a small operation or a large operation, Wetzel is here to provide specialized coverage for you. If you have questions about insurance for your agribusiness contact us today!

Crop insurance is a key risk management tool for farmers. It protects against either the loss of crops due to natural disasters or the loss of revenue due to declines in the prices of agriculture commodities.

There are two general categories of crop insurance: crop-yield insurance and crop-revenue insurance.

Although hail is the basic peril in these policies, cover is often granted for crop damage resulting from fire, windstorm, lightning, drought, frost, excessive heat, snow, sleet, etc.


If you sell vehicles, farm equipment, RVs, boats, industrial equipment, or lawn and garden equipment, you want to be sure you’re protected financially in case of loss or damage due to circumstances beyond your control. Likewise, your business should be protected from legal risks that could result in financial consequences that force you to close your doors.

Dealer’s insurance was created to protect businesses like yours. It offers a range of coverage for different scenarios, so your investment is protected, and your employees’ livelihoods are not in jeopardy either.

Farm insurance is specifically tailored to the needs of farmers and ranchers. Whether you run a small or large operation, own or rent your premises and land, or raise crops or livestock, we can meet your unique insurance needs.

Farm insurance provides coverage to protect you from property and liability risk exposures.


We want to make sure your Indiana campground is fully covered so you’re not at risk of financial or legal complications. Our independent agents will take the time to learn all about your business so you get the insurance you need, tailored to your requirements.

As independent agents, we have a much broader array of insurance products available because we aren’t tied to one carrier. This lets us personalize your policy and work with your budget too.

If you own a manufactured housing community, are considering purchasing a community, or if you are in the process of developing one, you face multiple risks that could affect your financial security. Occupant negligence, windstorm, tornados, fire and damage to residences in transit are just some of the areas where you may be vulnerable. The larger your mobile home park and the more amenities you provide, the greater your risk.

Manufactured Housing Dealers

If you sell manufactured, modular, or mobile homes, you have a lot on the line in terms of investment. You don’t want to see one devastating incident outside your control, like a fire or lawsuit, put your company out of business. Manufactured home dealers have many risks that increase their financial vulnerability. Your risk begins with advertising, moves to your sales lot, extends to your building site, and lasts through the completion of your set or constructed home. You can reduce that hazard with manufactured housing dealer’s insurance.,